MAIN GRID SIMULATOR - VARIABLE DISSIPATIVE OR REGENERATIVE LOAD
NETLOAD: REGENERATIVE SIMULATOR OF
ELECTRICAL POWER SUPPLY AND LOAD
Testing of distributed power generation systems in accordance with
the CEI 0-21, simulating the power grid
and loading and regenerating the energy used for the test.
- Simulation of single and three phase networks up to 100 KW
- Simulation at various voltages and frequencies
- Frequencies ranging from 45 to 65 Hz
- Load with cosphi set as desired
- Variable load voltage and power
- Load imbalance
- Simulation of fault and phase failure
- Regeneration in the mains
By programming the inverter on the generator side to work in the "three-phase voltage generator" you can adjust the voltage and frequency with which power a generator under test, absorbing the active and reactive power generated by the latter.
Simulation of single-phase mains with adjustable voltage of 110 V or 230 V ± 30% ± 30% and frequency adjustable 45 ÷ 65 Hz (in order to test systems that are born to be connected to both the 50 Hz to 60 Hz).
Simulation of three-phase network (without neutral) with adjustable voltage of 400 V ± 30% and frequency adjustable 45 ÷ 65 Hz (in order to test systems that are born to be connected to both the 50 Hz and 60 Hz).
Load simulator variable
In case you want to test the operation of a generator that has the ability to work
in island (off grid) you program the inverter on the generator side in order to work in the "current generator".
Power factor: Freely configurable from 1 to 0 inductive to 0 capacitive
Voltage: can be set to 110 V ± 30% or 230V ± 30% single-phase or three-phase 400 V ± 30%
ELECTRONIC ACTIVE REGENERATIVE LOAD BANKS - 50 to 1500 KVA
- Framework of conversion and control from 1 to 100 kW, 400 V three-phase inverter with double (back-to-back configuration) for power management:
- Interface to the grid through a regenerative inverter that manages the flow dipotenza, both in generation and in absorption by controlling the voltage on your DC bus (560-800 Vdc).
- At the same DC bus is connected to the second inverter (inverter side generatoreda 160 kVA nominal) to be properly programmed in order to perform the various functions required during the tests to be carried out in the laboratory (network simulator, simulator load in island, testing with network faults, etc.).
- Isolation transformer to be installed in the external box (400/400 V, 100 kVA) to electrically isolate the system from the mains.
INTESYS Srl - Testing Systems
Viale Pasubio, 25/4 - 36030 Caldogno (Vicenza) – tel +39 0444 905440 fax +39 0444 1830 932 - skype: intesyssrl - email@example.com